- This is a 1.12.1 realm!
- 1x rates Blizzlike realm!
- Spam/Flood: Using colored text or big Icons in global channels is not allowed. Flooding it with repeated messages neither. Avoid it to avoid being muted or banned.
- Racism/Discriminatory Behavior: Avoid at all costs, insulting someone's country, culture, lifestyle or skincolor. Even if you are just "joking" it isn't allowed. Slangs such as the n-word aren't allowed either, even in Guild chat. Don't blame guildies for reporting you. It's wrong and you should know that.
- Staff Impersonation: Pretending to be a Staff Member either to scam or threat someone is absolutely forbidden.
- Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay.
Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff. MMR Dropping: Losing in arena on purpose to lower own MMR below normal value.
- Honor Exploit: Allowing someone to kill you or let you kill his/her toon to get Honor points in locations where it can be done fast and deliberately is not allowed.
- Wintrading: Arranged battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to bans.
Arena Boosting: It is not allowed. neither paid or for free
- Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid, after the boss has been downed, only to get loot in exchange of anything.
PvP in Sanctuary: People shouldn't be able to attack others in Sanctuaries, like Argent Grounds and the entrance of Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron instances. Forcing it through magic is not acceptable.
- Avoiding the AFK kick mechanism in Battlegrounds: Do not join Battlegrounds if you aren't willing to help others to win. Using bots or anything else to keep you from being kicked by our anti-afk system is not allowed.
- Exploiting skills: If certain skills/spells can be used in an unusual way to exploit and create an unfair advantage over other players, avoid doing so.
- Exploiting a boss: Boss X hasn't be officially released but you find a way to fight it with whatever skill you have. Boss Y can't hit you and you can basically solo it due to some odd position.
- Other smaller Exploits such as:
vehicle exploits.- leaving BG starter area before it starts. - Powerleveling (to bring a low level char to a high level zone to rush its leveling). - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system. - The use of bots (which includes fishing bots). Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider.
NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE!
We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players. Below are some examples of what you shouldn't do!
This is really basic and "shouldn't" need further explanations. Players caught making use of cheat programs for example, to Speed Hack or Fly Hack (most common offenses), transmog weapons or armor of different types or other cheats, are banned from the server. Do not bother to appeal over a ban with the GM, as they will not discuss it.
NO PVP EXPLOITING!
There are four known methods to abuse of it:
Acquiring someone's items or gold by missinformation or fraud is not tolerated.
NO BUG EXPLOITING!
This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you. Some examples of bug exploiting:
The punishment may vary depending on severity of the situation.
STAFF OR SERVER DISRESPECT
If you dont like the Server, you are free to leave anytime without insulting us. Disrespecting the server or a Staff Member just because you are in a bad mood, found a bug or have your character killed is not acceptable. Playing in bad mood is already a wrong thing to do. Do not expect forgiveness if you are caught insulting the Server or any of its Staff Members. This is valid anywhere, not just when talking directly to a Staff member. If you have any complaints about a staff member, feel free to send a private message to his/her superior. There is no need to open a public thread for it.
ADVERTISEMENT OR PROPAGANDA
Do not announce other server names anywhere, be it via whisper, guild chat or any global channels. Do not mention their names even for the sake of comparisons or criticizing. Advertising other servers, sites, hacking programs or third-party programs etc. is highly forbidden.
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it from here (Torrent).
2b. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it from here (Magnet).
(Optional) You can download a graphics upgrade from here unzip to the wow data directory. (Last Updated: 29-01-2022)
3. It should already be set up to allow connections to hoboworld! - If it's not go to 4.!
4. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. Where you downloaded it. When you've found it, open up the file called "realmlist.wtf".
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.hoboworld.net
You may now start playing! - Log in using your account name and password NOT email! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
Continue to HoboWorld.net?